Card Payments for Photobooth Hire deposit
ONLY MAKE THIS PAYMENT if you have had your Photobooth Hire confirmed by us.
To pay your £100 Photobooth Hire Deposit please:
- Enter your name in the box provided
- Enter the date of the hire in the box provided
- Click PAY NOW where you will be re-directed to a secure payment gateway
If you are in any doubt please contact the studio before making a payment.
Studio Telephone Number: 01536 772175
By making this payment you are confirming that you have read and
agree to our Terms & Condition of Hire.
Terms & Conditions
1) The following terms shall have the definitions assigned to them
a) The “Customer” means the person/s, organisation or company booking the equipment, act or entertainment with the “Company”.
b) The “Proprietor” means ASC Photography Solutions Ltd.
c) ‘Dry’ hire is the hire of equipment for the ‘customer’ to operate and supervise themselves.
d) ‘Wet’ hire is the hire of equipment accompanied by a representative of the ‘proprietor’ to supervise use of the booked equipment.
2) Bookings a) All equipment remains the property of the proprietor at all times.
b) By placing an order with us either verbally or via e-mail regardless of whether a booking form has been returned or deposit paid it is deemed that the customer has read, understood, fully agreed to and is bound by all our terms and conditions of hire.
3) Prices, Deposit & Balance Payments a) All hires are subject to a £100 non refundable deposit.
b) The balance to be paid in full and cleared 7 days prior to the event start date.
c) Advertised prices are subject to change without prior notification.
d) The company reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue accounts at 2% above its banker’s current interest rate.
e) Prices are not subject to VAT.
4) Cancellations a) Any cancelled order is subject to the following cancellation charges Within 8 weeks prior to event 25% of order value Within 6 weeks prior to event 50% of order value Within 4 weeks prior to event 75% of order value Within 2 weeks prior to event 100% of order value
5) Equipment a) All sizes quoted are approximate
b) All goods remain the property of the company at all times.
c) The company reserve the right to amend or alter any product specifications without prior notice.
6) Site Location, Facilities & Conduct a) Hired equipment will be set up in one location only as agreed on arrival.
b) The proprietor reserve the right to refuse delivery if the venue or site is deemed to be unsuitable by our delivery personnel or if the client has failed to notify the company of any delivery obstructions such as stairs or excessive loading distances from our vehicle to the installation site. In such a case no refund will be given and the full hire fee will be due.
c) The customer is responsible for ensuring that suitable security and crowd control measures are in place prior to start of event.
d) The proprietor reserves the right to cease operation and remove hired equipment from site if at any time a representative of the company feels that guests or clients conduct endangers the safety of the guests, clients, themselves or the safety of the hired equipment. In such cases no refund will be given and full contracted fees will be due to the company.
7) Liability & Insurance 7.1 The proprietor’s liability insurance covers use of the equipment only whilst booked on ‘wet’ hire (supervised by a representative of the company).
7.2 The customer agrees to indemnify the proprietor for any damage or theft of the company’s equipment whilst on hire.
7.3 The proprietor accepts no liability for any damage or loss of personal property and or any injury arising from the use of the hired equipment.
7.4 The proprietor does not offer the equipment as dry hire.
Mobile: 07871 305516